Mobile Phone & Tablet Pack
Posting/ shipping a tablet doesn’t come without risks. With the possibility of damage and expensive shipping costs, it can be a costly process. Packaging One has the ultimate solution to help you and lower these risks.
MediaWrap's protective tablet packaging boxes are a simple, all-in-one concept especially suited for tablet returns and tablet trade-ins. This tablet return postal packaging is foam lined, making it highly protective for any tablet device, such as Apple iPads and Samsung Galaxy Tabs.
The protective packaging product has a double edge around all sides of the postal box to protect against any side impact. The foam lining also acts as a compression aid to enable the pack to be stacked without crushing or damage. There is also a lock-in crease at each end for added security and peace of mind.
MediaWrap's tablet trade in protective packaging boxes offer much more than other protective packaging products:
- Patented foam lined packaging design
- Speeds up packing times and reduces postal shipping costs
- In line with new Royal Mail regulations, fitting inside a large letter for posting
- Recycled board and peelable foam make the packaging 100% recyclable
- Available in 2 stock sizes to suit 7" tablets and 10" tablets
See the foam lined MediaWrap packaging boxes in action - watch how easy it is to use and how well the protective postal packaging works under exceptional circumstances! Click here.